Imdaad LLC, including its subsidiaries and or its affiliates (“Imdaad”) would like to alert the public about a fraudulent recruitment scam, whereby the scammer is demanding certain fees by impersonating and representing itself as Imdaad.
We would therefore advise you that though, these communications often look authentic and genuine with a company logo, job descriptions, salary and benefit details including convincing personal details taken from social networking page, it’s not genuine.
We would like to inform you that we have never asked and will never ask for any money transfers or payments of any kind from job applicants including any advance payment towards travel expenses or visas/work permits. Be wary of anyone who asks you for money in order to take up a job opportunity with Imdaad as this offer will be fraudulent.
We are taking this matter extremely seriously and are working with the appropriate legal authorities to stop such fraudulent schemes. By making the public aware of this we hope to avoid and ultimately stop victims from falling for such scams.
Imdaad suggests to look out for following things:
- verify identity of a person and check if the email comes from a different domain name than expected.
- the communication or alleged contract makes poor use of language and/or contains spelling errors.
- only do employment search with firms or individuals you trust, and candidates are requested to contact s lawyers, bank officials, travel agencies, courier companies, visa/immigration processing agencies.
- Any communication requesting for bank account details. Imdaad does not send any communications requesting a candidate’s bank account details.
- dealing with people you have never met may carry a higher risk; be particularly cautious when receiving unsolicited communications.
What should I do if I receive a fake job offer via e-mail?
- Treat the communication with caution.
- Do not respond.
- To confirm the authenticity of the communication, Imdaad has a page on its website dedicated to alerts which it has issued about scams. Any alerts issued by Imdaad may be accessed by going to: www.imdaad.ae. Please contact us via our website and include the subject line “Recruitment Fraud”.