- Act as the BU champion for all areas related to Strategy & Assurance, be a part of various working groups as required for Strategy Development, Risk Management, Quality etc.
- Responsible to collate and submit monthly Balanced Scorecard updates, Business Excellence Plan updates and monthly reports to the Strategy & Assurance team.
- Develop and deploy improvement plans in all areas of Business Assurance in line with the Corporate Business Assurance improvement initiatives.
- Establish an annual comprehensive plan for Business Assurance audits and SPCP validation.
- Coordinate with CRC/Customer Experience team, review CSAT and NPS scores.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and PG Diploma / PG Degree is desirable.
- Relevant professional certification is preferred.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience, preferably in a Strategy or EHSQ related field with Facilities Management or Waste Management experience preferred
- Numerical Ability, Attention to detail, Confidentiality, Process Orientation, Interpersonal Skills, Negotiation skills, Flexibility, Ownership & Accountability
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft office
Back to list