Senior Implementation Manager (Project Manager)
- Analyse project scope, progress, timelines and costs requirements.
- Work with the project team to develop detailed project plans
- Lead the project through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations and project implementation plans including risk management
- Direct the project team to achieve the common goal of successful project delivery to time and budget
- Support the project team through challenges and risks, escalating position, please concerns as required and Implementing solutions/recovery plans visit Imdaad
- Measure and monitor project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate stakeholders, running progress meetings, provide project status update and changes.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive project documentation.
Qualification & Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any other related business field.
- A recognised Project Management Qualification such as PRINCE 2 or industry certification.
- Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt will be preferred
- Minimum 10 years of work experience with at least 5 years in a Project Management Field within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- Candidate from Facilities Management and Waste Management will be preferred.
Kindly share your CVs to email@example.com
(Please mention the Job title in subject line)
Back to list