- Ensure adherence to the Company and Customers QHSE policies, procedures, and Quality Plans
- Ensure all work is done in accordance with IRATA ICOP and IMDAAD Rope access procedures
- Understand all facets of Rope Access techniques.
- To conduct tool box talk before the start of each job or if any change of activity
- Identify and anticipates client/customer requirements and needs to be coordinated to the operations manager when required.
- Follow EHS Rules & Regulations.
- Utilise/wear all issued PPE in the correct manner.
- Minimum 4 years experience as a rope access technician.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Must be physically and mentally fit to perform the job at heights.
- Ability to demonstrate: literacy and numeracy (Basic).
- Minimum secondary school leaving certificate.
- Technical Trade Certification preferred.
- Must display good manners and tidiness.
- Must have IRATA level-3 rope access certificate.
- Middle East experience will be preferred but is not essential.
- Demonstrate adequate safety awareness at all times
Back to list