- Receiving new employees’ files from recruitment department to apply for visas
- Ensuring that all employees join and start working in accordance with applicable UAE Labour & Immigration’s law requirements for legal employment.
- Prepare the documents to complete employee visa stamping after they join the company.
- Applying through JAFZA online system for the employees under JAFZA sponsorship such as NOC’s, salary certificates, renewal of visas, cancellations, contract & salary amendments, etc.
- Issuance / Renewal of Imdaad Employment Cards.
- Keeping track of released / received passports from employees.
- Applying for medical fitness test through Ministry of Health online system to complete visa process after preparing the required documents and making the necessary communications to send the employees for the medical test on time.
- Coordinates with EID typing’s service provider for timely submission and collection of related documents and maintain periodic reports.
- Generation of monthly reports of section’s activities such as visas transactions, medical fitness tests, Employment ID cards, Courier service (Impost, Zajel) and EID registration as required by Finance Department/HR Director.
- Update of employees’ documents info in HRMS.
- Maintain scanned copies of employees’ documents.
- Perform other functions as may be assigned from time to time (Ad hoc Projects).
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institute is a must. Post-Graduation from a recognised institute is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English and knowledge in other languages will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in Arabic (Oral and Written) is a must.
- Must have good computer Skills and telephone etiquettes.
- Prefer holding a UAE driving license
- Minimum 5 to 7 years relevant work experience.
- Prior experience in UAE / GCC government relations, liaising with government agencies, ministry and immigration is a must
Back to list