- Promote and develop visibility of environmental services
provided by the organisation.
- Monthly Sales & Business
- Development Report.
- Perform market research and competitor analysis and identify
areas in which the division can capture market share.
- Sales Plan.
- Meticulously plan and meet the pre-set target, as a part of the
- Target Achievement
- To liaise with Clients, on various issues. ▪ Company procedure/reports.
- Make and organize presentations to present to potential clients.
- Client PPTs.
- Be updated with the latest developments in the field that
facilitates in improved dialogue while meeting clients.
- Industrial Understanding.
- To be well informed about the existing and relevant federal
- Follow & execute ISO/EHSQ.
- Undertake other associated tasks allotted by the Management,
time to time.
- Department project statuses.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised institute is a must. PG Diploma/PG Degree is desirable.
- Professional certification is preferred.
Skills/ Competencies/ Experience
- 5 – 7 years of relevant work experience in a mid to a large size organisation, preferably in Facilities Management, Construction, Community Management, Environmental Management services.
- Excellent communication skills in English and knowledge in other languages will be an advantage.
- Must have good computer literacy with MS office.
- Excellent telephone etiquettes.
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
Back to list